just another day

well, i'm pretty lazy to update my blog so frequently .. lol .. of cuz there r some reasons for me to do so but today's friday!!! yay .. tomorrow still got class in the afternoon =='' haiz ..

it has been really tiring and feeling really bored when listening to lectures .. lol .. what to do? all we do is sit there and listen to the lectures for a very long time .. Well, mid-term exam coming in 1 weeks plus time cuz it's the end of week 2 and week 4 will be the mid-term then we have to hand in our assignments by week 5/6 .. After that week 7 will be presentation week .. Non but not the least, week 8 will be the final exam .. To sum it all up, time really flies ..haha

Ok, this morning went to have my driving lesson .. Well, have to squeeze at the back seat there since there are 2 more ppl sitting behind .. So, i learned some driving trick also by someone learning with my uncle also.. haha .. Today i did quite ok i guess but i hoped that i'll do better .. just need to make used to do all those things .. and today is the first time that i do all those things (up hill, parking, 3-point turn) all by myself without my uncle sitting beside me .. Not a total success but it gets better and better after every time i did it .. That's all for the morning..

Afternoon went to class, malaysian studies is always boring as ever .. XD .. it feels like forever attending that lecture .. lol .. after that went to chilipeppers and ordered pineapple fried rice (it's cheaper than the 1 in chong ling plaza) .. And played SDO for 1 round .. lol .. well, 1 year plus havent touch the game so was kinda rusty and the most important thing is can't really hear the music so i played badly i guess..haha .. went back to the same room as the lecture just now .. Then it's MORAL time.. today's lecture is about SEX (yes, SEX!!) .. there's premarital sex, extra marital sex and abnormal sex [do with animals and etc] .. each category has its own definition ..
Then there's the consequences of sex .. and SEX is not equal to LOVE , likewise LOVE is not equal to SEX .. and there's 1 thing i also learned .. When someone say 'i LOVE u' (for me, i will only say that powerful words when i really mean it) , does he/she really mean it? or is ' he/she LUST u ' ?? LUST is a strong sexual desire... that's what we learned .. The class went by very fast.. Time flies for that lecture..lol.. cuz everyone was very attentive to it..XD .. and it was full of laughter around throughout the lecture .. B4 the class ends, the guys sitting around me gave me the name of 'Jimmy' .. i was like wtf and speechless .. lol .. Well, i guess they dont want call me by my chinese name and instead prefer an English name which i dont have so they gave 1 to me ..=='' .. So that's what happened to me today..

And i'm only updating my blog today cuz got someone requested me to update few days ago (there's nothing much happened except boring lectures so i didn't update) .. other than that, just wanna share with u guys about what moral we study in universities ^^ ..


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 Point of Views:

Post a Comment